The Underground combines staking mechanisms with amazing hand-drawn generative anime artwork. Building on the foundations of past projects such as Wolf.game and Wizards and Dragons, The Underground incorporates sophisticated tokenomics with game mechanics to bring a private stake-to-earn fight club to the Avalanche NFT space, a place where you should most definitely pay a visit.
There will be 12,000 GEN0 NFTs available, priced at 2.5 AVAX if you are lucky enough to make the private sale and 2.7 AVAX in the public sale. The team behind the project are experienced, the Lead Dev has over 15 years of experience and the Community Manager Neilo recently doxxed himself via the project’s Discord channel.
Fighters will make up 90% of the NFTs minted and will need to be staked in The Arena to earn $BLOOD, receiving higher $BLOOD amounts daily as they increase in level. Yakuzas will make up the remaining 10% and they will be ultra-rare. Staked Yakuzas will earn $BLOOD from the 20% tax that Fighters pay during staking or potentially up to 50% tax when the Fighters are unstacked. Yakuzas can also enter The Arena if you decide, but they cannot fight other Yakuzas.
Following the sellout of the initial collection, GEN1 NFTs will be released and only purchasable with the project’s $BLOOD token. Yakuzas will have the ability to randomly steal GEN1 NFTs as they are minted, so it will be worth checking your wallet every few days to view your lucrative gains.
The native token $BLOOD will not only allow you to purchase GEN1 NFTs, but also upgrade your existing NFTs or purchase valuable in-game items such as powerup rings and amulets. The Underground wants to give users the power to pursue the path best suited to their playstyle and risk level, encouraging a variety of complex strategies along the way. One of our favourites is Fight To The Death, the exact details will be decided by the community, but could mean losing your fighter or its unclaimed $BLOOD if you are defeated in combat.
Fighters will start to level down after 7 days of inactivity so there is a real emphasis on actively engaging with the game and constantly upgrading the level of your Fighter. The target for all holders is to get to 1 Million $BLOOD so you can mint GOLD, The Underground’s ultimate reward.
Launching on the Avalanche Blockchain was a carefully considered choice, to put users in the best possible ecosystem for longevity. Gas fees are the main issue with projects such as this, souring user experience and creating an increasingly expensive ecosystem that starts to price players out. Community is another very important aspect of any NFT project and The Underground has been very clear that the future direction will be shaped by its users every step of the way. Royalties will be equally split between the team and the community, sent directly to holder wallets in perpetuity.
As well as great art, the project has amazing game utility with Game-fi aspects that are proving very popular in 2022.
The Underground arena will be opening on Thursday 17th February:
WL Pre Sale: 17 Feb @6pm EST
Price: 2.5 $AVAX. Max mint: 3
Public Sale: 18 Feb @6pm EST
Price: 2.7 $AVAX. Max mint: 5
There will be $BLOOD! pic.twitter.com/oj3P0A0Be1
— The Underground (@Underground_nft) February 12, 2022
We’ll be ready to join The Underground on the 17th February (pre-sale), and remember the first rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.
Check out the project Whitepaper, join the Discord or give The Underground a follow on Twitter
If you liked this article, you’ll love Avax Whales, An Open Letter To The NFT Community